New Year & New Books

 New Year & New Books

January 2020

The snow has fallen heavily this year and we have plenty of the white stuff in and around Rauma. As usual, January saw people going back to work and school, albeit virtually in many cases. Let's hope that we all manage to get out into the real world a bit more often this year.

For me, the year 2021 started busy, with much time devoted to webinars and online classes but I have somehow managed to fit some writing in. 

I am already half-way through the third book in the series: "Jussi Alonen - A Detective in Finland" which I intend to release in May. In addition, March should see "The Paintings of Rauma," my first novel, start to enter the bookshops. 

I am very excited to have started working with Saana Jaakkola on another new book: Ghosts of Rauma. Visiting the locations and listening to the people involved in various supernatural events is fascinating and we cannot wait to get writing and working with our Finnish Publisher Haamu Kustannus. This book should be released in the Autumn.

My Writing Goals for 2021 are: to have a completed and polished" Jussi Alonen" series of 3 books, to get the "Ghost book" completed and published and to undertake a new project TBC in the Fall. It should be an enjoyable, busy and productive year. I hope yours is too!

Best wishes and Stay Safe, John