The Haunted Mansion of Eurajoki

The Haunted Mansion of Eurajoki


So at a small International gathering last week, someone told me about the Vuojoen Kartano and how it was reputed to be haunted.

This is the place: Vuojoen Kartano

I have visited here a few times for special lunches or dinners and I really like it...and the food is great too! It is a beautiful old mansion and I can quite imagine how it could be be home to the odd ghost or two!



So, I started writing and for some reason, my imagination took over and I wrote this story completely in the present tense, with even a few direct questions for the reader. This was a new style for me but it seemed to fit the occasion. A new heroine emerged as well...called Pipsa Lauren.

So, I have now published "The Haunted Mansion" which is available on amazon now. If you wish to read it then you can find it here: Buy The Haunted Mansion. As with all my short stories, I want as many people to be able to read them as possible, so I priced it around 1€/1£/1$ or free with Kindle Unlimited subscriptions. Available as a digital download to kindle, tablet, computer or phone.



I hope that you will enjoy reading this short story and I have a feeling that it might just end up as a series too!

Have a great weekend!
Best wishes John