The Waves of Helsinki - A Jussi Alonen Novel

 

The Waves of Helsinki

A Jussi Alonen Detective Novel

I am really excited that the finishing touches are now being put to my new fiction novel. I think the cover comes across as a little darker than the previous novel, as is befitting of the crime mystery it illustrates.

Here is the summary...

The Waves of Helsinki takes the reader back to Finland for a thrilling new crime adventure. This time, the story is based in Helsinki, the spectacular capital city of Finland. Jussi, is now a Detective-in-Training and gets involved in an intriguing investigation which quickly escalates. This Nordic Noir mystery starts with apparently simple thefts, which if not stopped, will escalate to the spread of major organised crime. Jussi Alonen's career is heading towards his ambition of being a fully-fledged Detective, that's if he can survive the events in Helsinki, Latvia, Russia and his home town of Rauma. Theft and murder on the high seas, combined with a new romance, will challenge Jussi more than he ever thought possible. 

When I started writing about Jussi Alonen, in Rauma, I wasn't exactly sure where things would go but after more many hours of writing, I am delighted to be preparing to publish my second novel of 2020. This book is a true Detective Crime Mystery which also includes some romance and plenty of action!

It can read by itself or as a follow-up to the first novel, "The Paintings of Rauma" and will be available on November 1st 2020 on Amazon, worldwide.

I have loved writing it and I hope that you will enjoy it too!

Best wishes John