A Crime Thriller for Christmas?

 A Crime Thriller for Christmas


It is Christmas you know, so if it's okay, I will use this December blog to highlight my stories. After all an author isn't a successful author unless they sell their work.

I was been busy selling some of these books (signed and dedicated) around Rauma at the weekend and also shipping a few signed copies to other places too!

I have a few paperbacks left of both the Paintings of Rauma and The Waves of Helsinki, so if you would like an autographed/dedicated one, please contact me via my Facebook page or Messenger.

Alternatively, these and my short stories are available from all Amazon sites around the world.

See the full range at my Amazon Author Page.

If you have already bought, intend to buy, or have read one of my books this year, I would like to say a big:

"Thank You!"

And that also comes from our hero, Jussi!

Best wishes John